A key to a successful relocation is the support provided to a person before and during the transition to the new destination. Welken has a team of Destination Services Managers and local expertise that ensures the relocating persons settle-in quickly and be productive faster in their new location.
Our Destination Services includes:
- Briefs our clients on a location through a needs assessment, customized area welcome kit and guided tour.
- Assists with and/or offers guidance on obtaining bank accounts, government registrations, driver's license and vehicle information, mobile phones, insurance, emergency services, and medical care.
- Information about shopping, hotels, entertainment, and leisure activities.
- Provides an itinerary that includes appointments to view housing tailored to meet the client’s specific budget and rental requirements. Offers information, performance statistics, enrollment procedures, and contact details of area schools for families with children.
- Conducts a needs assessment to provide temporary housing options tailored to the client’s budget and needs.
- Provides assistance to ensure that the client is productive, settled-in, and able to maximize the limited time on assignment.
- Provide tourism and travels services.
- Offers guidance and/or assistance with departure requisites such as bank account cancellations, move preparations, and other required actions at the conclusion of the assignment.